To create a Column ina Table with function

От csanyipal@gmail.com
Тема To create a Column ina Table with function
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

I have a table with columns: number, date-range.
I wish to get in this table more columns: week-day-begin, week-day-end.

In the week-day-begin column I wish to get automatically the weekday
name of the first date in the date range.

In the week-day-end column I wish to get automatically the weekday
name of the last date in the date range.

How can I get these two columns by executing a function?
Should this function be a Dynamic Command, or a trigger?

Regards, from Pal