Re: Abbreviated keys for Numeric

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Abbreviated keys for Numeric
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>>>>> "Peter" == Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> writes:
Peter> You still pointlessly check memtupcount here:
Peter> + if (memtupcount < 10000 || nss->input_count < 10000 || !nss->estimating)Peter> +     return false;

It's in a register; the test is free.
Peter> This cast to void is unnecessary:
Peter> + (void) ssup;

It's an explicit statement that the parameter is otherwise unused.
Maybe that compiler warning isn't usually on by default, but I
personally regard it as good style to be explicit about it.
Peter> Please try and at least consider my feedback. I don't expect youPeter> to do exactly what I ask, but I also
don'texpect you toPeter> blithely ignore it.

You should really stop digging this hole deeper.
>> The INT64_MIN/MAX changes should be committed fairly soon. (I>> haven't posted a patch for TRACE_SORT)
Peter> I wouldn't assume that.

Oh ye of little faith. I would not have said that had I not already been
informed of it by a committer, and indeed it is now committed.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)