Re: BUG #13520: postgres not connecting with opnerp7.0

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: BUG #13520: postgres not connecting with opnerp7.0
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"manoj.itara@gmail.com" <manoj.itara@gmail.com> wrote:

> I facing a issue while connecting postgres.Can you solve it.
>
> Error:
> psql: could not connect to server: No such file or directory
>     Is the server running locally and accepting
>     connections on Unix domain socket "/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.5432"?

This is not a bug; for future questions on usage, please send an
email to pgsql-general@postgresql.org, to post to the appropriate
list.

The hint says it all -- either the server is not running (and you
need to start it before you can connect), or it is running using a
different port number or subdirectory (and you should specify that
in your connection options).

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com