Re: [sqlsmith] Failed to generate plan on lateral subqueries

От Andreas Seltenreich
Тема Re: [sqlsmith] Failed to generate plan on lateral subqueries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greg Stark writes:

> There may be other errors that would be surprising for Tom or Robert. What
> I did with the string argument fuzzer was printed  counts for each sqlstate
> for the errors and watched for errors that only occurred occasionally or
> didn't make sense to me.
>
> Also, do you have any timeouts?

I currently set statement_timeout to 1s to avoid wasting time letting
postgres crunch numbers.  Less than 0.5% of the queries run into this
timeout.

> Do you have any stats on how long these queries are taking to plan?
> What's the longest query to plan you've found?

No, I'm currently not logging timing spects.  The schema I let the
instances log into is part of the repo[1].

> Do you have coverage data for the corpus?

I do have some older numbers for line coverage from before the recent
grammar extension:

| revision | overall | parser |
| a4c1989  |    26.0 |   20.4 |

regards,