Re: [BUGS] Improper const-evaluation of HAVING with grouping sets and subquery pullup

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: [BUGS] Improper const-evaluation of HAVING with grouping sets and subquery pullup
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
>> Further experimentation reveals that this change has the effect of>> blocking constant-folding in aggregate input
expressionsthat refer>> to constant outputs of the subquery. Is it worth doing anything>> about that?

Tom> Uh ... but I thought the point here is that the outputs aren'tTom> really constant in the presence of grouping
sets.

select x, y, sum(z) from (select 1 as x, 2 as y, 3 as z) sgroup by grouping sets (x,y);

x and y aren't constants, but z is.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)