Re: Optimization of this SQL sentence

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: Optimization of this SQL sentence
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
The world rejoiced as pgsql@007Marketing.com (Shane Ambler) wrote:
> Chris Browne wrote:
>> In the case of a zip code?  Sure.  US zip codes are integer values
>> either 5 or 9 characters long.
>
> So your app will only work in the US?
> And only for US companies that only have US clients?
>

> Sorry had to dig at that ;-P

Heh.  I'm not in the US, so that's not the sort of mistake I'd be
likely to make...

The thing is, the only place where they call this sort of thing a "zip
code" is the US.  Elsewhere, it's called a postal code.
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.mca" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://linuxfinances.info/info/finances.html

Сообщение: Re: Optimization of this SQL sentence
Сообщение: Re: Optimization of this SQL sentence