Re: psql expanded auto

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: psql expanded auto
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
peter_e@gmx.net (Peter Eisentraut) writes:
> I have often found myself wanting that psql automatically switch between
> normal and \x mode depending on the width of the output.  Would others
> find this useful?

I haven't tested the patch, but that *does* sound generally useful.
It's no fun trying to get one's eyes to visually line up output that
spans 3 lines...
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'gmail.com';
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/nonrdbms.html

Сообщение: Re: Why don't we accept exponential format for integers?
Сообщение: Re: Why don't we accept exponential format for integers?