Re: Query uses incorrect index

От: Guillaume Cottenceau
Тема: Re: Query uses incorrect index
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Query uses incorrect index  (pasman pasmański, )
 Re: Query uses incorrect index  ("Kevin Grittner", )
 Re: Query uses incorrect index  (pasman pasmański, )
  Re: Query uses incorrect index  (Guillaume Cottenceau, )
  Re: Query uses incorrect index  (Tom Lane, )

pasman pasmański <pasman.p 'at' gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks for reply.
> I tested random changes and query runs fastest after:
>
> set seq_page_cost = 0.1;
> set random_page_cost = 0.1;
> cpu_operator_cost = 0.01

If I'm correct, you're basically telling postgresql that your
disk is unusually fast compared to your CPU. Even if some queries
will run faster from a side-effect of these settings, you're
likely to create other random problems...

--
Guillaume Cottenceau

Сообщение: Re: Query uses incorrect index
Сообщение: Re: Query uses incorrect index