Re: debug_sortsupport GUC?

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: debug_sortsupport GUC?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> So if these debugging elogs are to be kept at all, I propose that>> rather than being compile-time options they
shouldbe controlled by>> a debug_sortsupport GUC. Opinions?

Peter> This seems like a reasonable idea. Why wouldn't it just be underPeter> the existing trace_sort GUC, though?
That'sbeen enabled byPeter> default since 8.1. It's already defined in pg_config_manual.h.

Ungh... yes, it's defined by default, but it clearly still requires
keeping the #ifdefs in there in order to still build if someone manually
undefines it. Was hoping to avoid the #ifdefs entirely - perhaps the
existing #ifdefs should just be removed? If it's been enabled since 8.1
it seems unlikely to be causing anyone any issues.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)

Сообщение: Re: Abbreviated keys for Numeric
Сообщение: Re: Abbreviated keys for Numeric