Re: Remove MSVC scripts from the tree

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Remove MSVC scripts from the tree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2023-09-26 Tu 01:25, NINGWEI CHEN wrote:
On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 10:12:29 +0900
Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

As of today, I can see that the only buildfarm members relying on
these scripts are bowerbird and hamerkop, so these two would fail if
the patch attached were to be applied today.  I am adding Andrew
D. and the maintainers of hamerkop (SRA-OSS) in CC for comments.
hamerkop is not yet prepared for Meson builds, but we plan to work on this support soon.
If we go with Meson builds exclusively right now, we will have to temporarily remove the master/HEAD for a while.

Best Regards.

I don't think we should switch to that until you're ready.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan