Re: How to fix 0xC0000005 exception in Postgres 9.0

От Andrus
Тема Re: How to fix 0xC0000005 exception in Postgres 9.0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

>I have no idea.

I changed application not to send ; before select.
This solves issues in both servers.

So using ; as first character before select in ODBC command like

;SELECT * from mytable

Causes C5 is Postgres 9.0 and ODBC client hangup with "connection reset by
peer" message in log file in Postgres 9.6
It was great help and especially great ODBC log analyzing in this list,
thanks.

>For psqlODBC issues I would suggest asking here:
>https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-odbc/
>Chances are better that there will be someone there that could answer you
>questions.

I posted error message details issue long time ago in this pgsql-odbc list
but havent got solution.
I posted it as separate message here and in

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60357505/how-to-fix-psqlodbc-driver-regression-to-get-error-message-details

Andrus.