Re: "invalid memory alloc request size " in deferred trigger causes transaction to fail, but the backend keeps running

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: "invalid memory alloc request size " in deferred trigger causes transaction to fail, but the backend keeps running
Дата
Ответ на "invalid memory alloc request size " in deferred trigger causes transaction to fail, but the backend keeps running  (Frank van Vugt <ftm.van.vugt@foxi.nl>)
Ответы Re: "invalid memory alloc request size " in deferred trigger causes transaction to fail, but the backend keeps running  (Frank van Vugt <ftm.van.vugt@foxi.nl>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Frank van Vugt <ftm.van.vugt@foxi.nl> writes:
> ERROR:  invalid memory alloc request size 3248857576

> Obviously, since the backend keeps running, it won't be easy to get my hands
> on the backtrace from when this error occurs and I'm wondering about the best
> way to proceed in order to produce some helpfull input to the developers.

Provide a reproducible test case maybe?

Also, building with --enable-cassert might help track it down.