Re: libpq3 + ssl memory leak

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: libpq3 + ssl memory leak
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Olaf Hartmann <hao@telemedsys.de> writes:
> We expirience a memory leak with every connection when using an SSL
> encrypted TCP connection to connect a postgres database.

I can verify this locally. Unfortunately, my copy of valgrind doesn't
seem to be picking up the debugging symbols for OpenSSL, which makes
it difficult to track down if this is a fault in OpenSSL or libpq.

If someone else wants to tackle this, go ahead -- my plate is full
until around December 10th. Otherwise I'll look into it then.

-Neil