Re: Postgres-JDBC question

От Guillaume Cottenceau
Тема Re: Postgres-JDBC question
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Mark Lewis <mark.lewis 'at' mir3.com> writes:

> This usually means that you have allowed TCP/IP connections in
> postgresql.conf, but haven't added a rule allowing remote access in
> pg_hba.conf for anything other than localhost.

Sean - on Linux, you can check this with the following command:

[root@meuh ~] netstat -ltpn
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address               Foreign Address             State       PID/Program name
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5432                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      3310/postmaster
                    ^^^ my postgres is listening on all addresses

[...]

tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:25                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      3259/master
                    ^^^ my postfix is listening on localhost only

--
Guillaume Cottenceau