Re: primary/secondary/master/slave/standby

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: primary/secondary/master/slave/standby
Дата
Re: primary/secondary/master/slave/standby  (Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Greg Stark <gsstark@mit.edu> writes:
> Fwiw I like the word "replica" but I don't see an obvious choice of
> word to pair it with

I guess it's replica / origin, per choice of Jan Wieck to be found in
our catalogs:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/catalog-pg-trigger.html
 tgenabled    char
 Controls in which session_replication_role modes the trigger fires.  O = trigger fires in "origin" and "local" modes,
D= trigger is disabled, R = trigger fires in "replica" mode, A = trigger fires always.

So that's origin/replica, master/slave, primary/standby, master/standby.

--
dim

Сообщение: Re: Synchronization levels in SR
Сообщение: Re: Synchronization levels in SR