Re: Review: Fix snapshot taking inconsistencies

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Review: Fix snapshot taking inconsistencies
Дата
Re: Review: Fix snapshot taking inconsistencies  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Excerpts from Marko Tiikkaja's message of sáb ene 15 17:30:14 -0300 2011:
>> On 2010-10-21 3:32 PM +0200, Marko Tiikkaja wrote:
> <patch>
>>
>> Here's the patch rebased against the master.  No code changes since the
>> last patch I sent.

> Having a look at this.

My recollection is that this was pretty tightly coupled to the wCTE
patch.  I had been intending to review them together, and have just
now come up for air enough to start doing that.  Do you really want
to review this one separately?