Re: max_slot_wal_keep_size and wal_keep_segments

От David Steele
Тема Re: max_slot_wal_keep_size and wal_keep_segments
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/14/20 12:00 AM, Fujii Masao wrote:

> The patch was no longer applied cleanly because of recent commit.
> So I updated the patch. Attached.
>
> Barring any objection, I will commit this patch.

This doesn't look right:

+   the <xref linkend="guc-wal-keep-size"/> most recent megabytes
+   WAL files plus one WAL file are

How about:

+   <xref linkend="guc-wal-keep-size"/> megabytes of
+   WAL files plus one WAL file are

Other than that, looks good to me.

Regards,
--