Re: Cognitive dissonance

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: Cognitive dissonance
Дата
Список pgsql-general
justin@magwerks.com (Justin Graf) writes:
> Its also available in chm  windows help file format.  Which i find allot
> more useful
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/manuals/
> you could print chm to a text file.
>
> also it not hard to dump a PDF document into a text file.

I wish I could find a converter that would generate one of the common
eBook formats (epub, mobi).

There do exist CHM readers on mobile platforms such as Android, but
they're much clumsier to work with than the rather more heavily used
eBook readers.

I have poked around for conversions; nothing particularly suitable has
emerged :-(.
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'cbbrowne.com';
http://cbbrowne.com/info/internet.html