Re: BUG #14231: logical replication wal sender process spins when using error traps in function

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: BUG #14231: logical replication wal sender process spins when using error traps in function
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

 >> So I think this is primarily an artifact of doing so much retail
 >> palloc/pfree in a single memory context.

 Peter> I wonder what the effect of commit
 Peter> 25c539233044c235e97fd7c9dc600fb5f08fe065, "Improve performance
 Peter> in freeing memory contexts" might be here. In other words, maybe
 Peter> this is not so bad on 9.6.

It's just as bad on 9.6b2

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14150: Attempted to delete invisible tuple
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14150: Attempted to delete invisible tuple