Re: pg bouncer issue what does sv_used column means

От Glyn Astill
Тема Re: pg bouncer issue what does sv_used column means
Дата
Список pgsql-general

connectionlimit and it is helpful but now we  again notice little spike in connection. And one thing that I notice that
isdifferent is jump in sv_used value when I run command show pools during problem times

>Can anyone please explain what value of sv_used means when i run show pools;

See the manual:

    http://pgbouncer.projects.pgfoundry.org/doc/usage.html

I believe in this instance "used" is interpreted as idle server connections that are in the process of being
(periodically)health checked before being made available to clients again.  A stab in the dark would be to check what
queryyou're using in server_check_query.

От: greg
Сообщение: Re: double precision[] storage space questions
От: Xenofon Papadopoulos
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] pg bouncer issue what does sv_used column means