Re: Call for platforms

От Tom Ivar Helbekkmo
Тема Re: Call for platforms
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:

> > NetBSD Sparc       7.0 2000-04-13, Tom I. Helbekkmo
>
> Fetching the latest source kit now -- hope to have regression tests
> run and a report back to you within a day or two.

Hmm.  No go here: everything looks peachy until I've started the
postmaster, and attempt to connect to it:

barsoom:postgres> psql template1
/usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpq.so.2: Undefined symbol "" (reloc type = 12, symnum = 4)
barsoom:postgres> _

I've never seen this happen before...  (For what it's worth, I use
Kerberos IV authentication here, so that's what I've configured on
this box as well.  I notice that psql does not get as far as aquiring
a service key for the database access.)

Any quick hints?

-tih
--
The basic difference is this: hackers build things, crackers break them.