Re: [HACKERS] Current sources?

От Tom Ivar Helbekkmo
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Current sources?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:

>     Try this:
>
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@postgresql.org:/usr/local/cvsroot login
>     - password of 'postgresql'
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@postgresql.org:/usr/local/cvsroot co pgsql
>
>     And tell me what it comes up with...it might just be me *shrug*

Works fine for me, anyway.  I'm running CVS 1.7.3 over RCS 5, and it's
pulling the PostgreSQL distribution in as I type.  For some reason all
the files are mode 666 (directories are 755, as per UMASK), but that's
just a minor nit I'll figure out or work around.

Is logging in really necessary, though?  This is the first time I ever
use anonymous CVS, but I'd assumed it would "just work", without any
interactive specification of passwords...

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.  --Niles Crane, "Frasier"

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Current sources?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Current sources?