Re: [INTERFACES] iodbc interface on Unix

От Aleksey Demakov
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] iodbc interface on Unix
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Byron Nikolaidis <byronn@insightdist.com> writes:

> Also, as far as compiling goes, I understand the driver has trouble compiling under Linux since the Translation DLL
stuffwas
> added.  Did you have to ifdef that stuff out for Non-win32?  If so, I guess I'll just put that into the official
source.

I'm sorry, I haven't yet seen latest version of the driver. But I sent a
patch to fix this problem for previous version. This happened exactly before
Byron's vacation. I sent it to Byron, Thomas, and to mailing list. Doesn't it
help?

Regards,
Aleksey

--