Up-to-date PostgreSQL User's Guide - Postscipt ?

От aharon@deltathree.com (Aharon (Al) Schkolnik)
Тема Up-to-date PostgreSQL User's Guide - Postscipt ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi.

The copy of the PostgreSQL User's Guide which came with the
distribution I have (up-to-date distribution) was last updated on 23
Feb. 1998.

The online version (http://www.postgresql.org/index.html) was last
updated 22 Sep 1998. It has a section called Commands. The version I
have does not. I want to print out and read an up-to-date version. I
do not want to print individual pages via my browser.

Does anyone have an up-to-date version suitable for printing ?????

TIA.

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,     |   Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward    |   Aharon@Deltathree.com