Re: [HACKERS] backend/frontend communication

От Tom Ivar Helbekkmo
Тема Re: [HACKERS] backend/frontend communication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Brett McCormick <brett@work.chicken.org> writes:

> I'm rewriting my SSL for patch so it's a little less messy, [...]

Does this mean that you're adding a facility for an encrypted data
stream between server and clients?  If so, great!  Are you adding this
in such a way that other mechanisms than SSL can be facilitated?  I'd
like to take a shot at adding Kerberos IV encryption to your model...

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.  --Niles Crane, "Frasier"