Re: [HACKERS] Did the inet type get backed out?

От Tom Ivar Helbekkmo
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Did the inet type get backed out?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> I have again re-added the BAD defines because there are calls to
> existing function are causing errors.  Basically, inet is broken.

Whoops.  Looks like D'Arcy changed those function calls in the patch
from him that you applied -- probably because you were planning to
change the inet_net_*() functions, right, D'Arcy?  I don't have time
to look at them right now, but if monday comes around and we don't
have the new version of the INET type in place, I'll have to do the
work locally to get it back to the working state it was in, anyway,
and I'll submit complete patches then.  I'm using the current state
of the PostgreSQL code in production here, and I really, really need
a working INET type, like, right now.  :-)

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.  --Niles Crane, "Frasier"