Re: pgsql: Collations with nondeterministic comparison

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Collations with nondeterministic comparison
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> writes:
> Collations with nondeterministic comparison

Buildfarm member snapper doesn't like this.  I think the problem is
that the queries it's failing on do not bother to constrain their
output row order.  Adding an "EXPLAIN" right there indicates that
the INTERSECTs are being done via hashing, meaning that platform
specific output ordering is to be expected.  I don't have a
big-endian platform with ICU installed, but if I did I bet I could
replicate the failure on it.