Re: PATCH proposed with new features for CREATE TABLE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PATCH proposed with new features for CREATE TABLE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com> writes:
> On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> Can someone comment on this?

> I sent him some concerns I had (including the fact that we
> can't rename ON UPDATE since it's in the spec).

I was also concerned about the fact that it didn't seem to have a lot
to do with the SQL-mandated behaviors... even though we don't currently
have all the SQL features, adding non-spec stuff now might create
problems when we want to add the spec features.