returning multiple result sets from a stored procedure

От John Adams
Тема returning multiple result sets from a stored procedure
Дата
Re: returning multiple result sets from a stored procedure  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

I noticed in postgres you cannot return multiple result sets from a stored procedure (surprisingly as it looks like a very good dbms).

I would like to suggest adding this feature.

- It is very usefull

- It is supported by all other dbmss I have worked with.

- makes porting applications to postgres very difficult (we have used this feature in our stored procedures and now there is no easy way of porting to postgres)

Thanks and we are waiting