Re: Email Verfication Regular Expression

От merlyn@stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz)
Тема Re: Email Verfication Regular Expression
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Steve> So I consider any use of characters outside that set in a hostname or
Steve> "domain name" to be invalid. Specifically an underscore is not a valid
Steve> character, so any use of an underscore in the domain-part of an
Steve> address that is supposedly an internet address is syntactically
Steve> invalid.

Really?  I actually went round and round at a $client who wanted underscores
in DNS, and I had to tell them "We can't change the entire world... you'll
have to rename your hosts".

Do you have an example of an underscore host that is publicly addressable?
I'd like to look up their MX. :)

Сообщение: Re: Email Verfication Regular Expression
Сообщение: Re: Email Verfication Regular Expression