Re: Windows regress fails (latest HEAD)

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Windows regress fails (latest HEAD)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6/11/20 9:40 AM, Ranier Vilela wrote:
> Em qui., 11 de jun. de 2020 às 10:36, Andrew Dunstan
> <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com
> <mailto:andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com>> escreveu:
>

>     >
>     >       * which configuration settings you're using
>     >
>     > None. Only build with default configuration (release is default).
>

>     We would also need to see the contents of your config.pl
>     <http://config.pl>
>
> It seems that I am missing something, there is no config.pl
> <http://config.pl>, anywhere in the postgres directory.

If there isn't one it uses config_default.pl.

See src/tools/msvc/README which includes this snippet:

    The tools for building PostgreSQL using Microsoft Visual Studio
    currently
    consist of the following files:

    - Configuration files -
    config_default.pl      default configuration arguments

    A typical build environment has two more files, buildenv.pl and
    config.pl
    that contain the user's build environment settings and configuration
    arguments.

cheers

andrew