Re: BUG #15863: pgAdmin nightmare

От Gavin Flower
Тема Re: BUG #15863: pgAdmin nightmare
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 21/06/2019 04:20, PG Bug reporting form wrote:

> Bug reference:      15863
> Logged by:          Cristi Boboc
> Email address:      bobocc@yahoo.com
> PostgreSQL version: 11.4
> Operating system:   Windows
>
> pgAdmin is the most stupid application I have ever seen. This is just since
> it migrated to web.
> I'll give two common sense missing features: CTRL+S to save SQL Worksheet
> (it tries to save a stupid HTM file) and ALT+SHIFT missing feature.
> To summarize, it is worse then pgAdmin3 everywhere, without exception.
>
> I wish the people who decided to develop it "web style" to go digging wholes
> in the ground, as they are not good for anything smarter than that!
> As a matter of fact I am trying to move from SQL Server to PostgreSQL, but
> without a proper IDE (like TOAD, or SSMS) I will have to reconsider my
> position.
> It is out of the question to develop SQL code in notepad++ to avoid the
> tremendous stupidity of pgAdmin!

You may have valid complaints, but your attitude and spelling suck!

Cheers,
Gavin

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15865: ALTER TABLE statements causing "relation already exists" errors when some indexes exist
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15865: ALTER TABLE statements causing "relation already exists" errors when some indexes exist