Re: PGS Tuning Wizard destroys my login

От Jennifer Trey
Тема Re: PGS Tuning Wizard destroys my login
Дата
Список pgsql-general

After doing allot of clicks with the permissions. It automagically fixed itself. Fantastic!

The root problem was Windows itself!

I would recommend the EnterpriseDB folks to consider this though, because in someway its affecting your software.

Thank you all. Now join my new thread for real discussions, instead of problem solving :)