Re: Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL CVS Patch Question

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL CVS Patch Question
Дата
Cygwin PostgreSQL CVS Patch  (Jason Tishler <Jason.Tishler@dothill.com>)
Список pgsql-ports
Jason Tishler <Jason.Tishler@dothill.com> writes:
>> I don't think gcc will try to optimize away an assignment to a global
>> variable.

> You are correct -- the above program fails as expected.

Oh, good.

> Are you going to change config/c-library.m4 to generate the above
> program instead?

This is Peter's turf, but I will take care of it if he doesn't get to it
soon.  In the meantime, please work up a final Cygwin patch on the
assumption that configure will be fixed as above.

Сообщение: Re: Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL CVS Patch Question
Сообщение: Re: Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL CVS Patch Question