Re: pglz performance

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: pglz performance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-09-04 11:22, Andrey Borodin wrote:
>> What about the two patches?  Which one is better?
> On our observations pglz_decompress_hacked.patch is best for most of tested platforms.
> Difference is that pglz_decompress_hacked8.patch will not appply optimization if decompressed match is not greater
than8 bytes. This optimization was suggested by Tom, that's why we benchmarked it specifically.

The patches attached to the message I was replying to are named

0001-Use-memcpy-in-pglz-decompression-for-long-matches.patch
0001-Use-memcpy-in-pglz-decompression.patch

Are those the same ones?

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Plug-in common/logging.h with vacuumlo and oid2name
От: Andrey Borodin
Сообщение: Re: pglz performance