Re: Posgres Adding braces at beginning and end of text (html) content

От John Cheng
Тема Re: Posgres Adding braces at beginning and end of text (html) content
Дата
Список pgsql-general
PostgreSQL does not add braces to text. It sounds like a problem with the code you have that inserts and retreives data
outof PostgreSQL

Let's try a test case:

BEGIN;
CREATE TEMP TABLE test_table (
    foo text
);
INSERT INTO test_table (foo) VALUES('<html>foo</html>');
SELECT foo FROM test_table;
ROLLBACK;

The result of the select statement should look like:

       foo
(1 row)

i.e., no added braces.

----