Re: Can't Build 7.3.4 on OS X

От E R
Тема Re: Can't Build 7.3.4 on OS X
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sep 21, 2003, at 9:03 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> That makes no sense at all --- AFAICT there were *no* darwin or ppc
> specific changes between 7.3.2 and 7.3.4.  Can you double check?

Not really knowing what I'm doing, I took s_lock.c and s_lock.h from
7.4beta3, copied 'em into the 7.3.4 src tree, and recompiled.
Surprisingly, everything compiled and 7.3.4 seems to be running okay (I
haven't run the regression tests or tried to stress test it yet).  I'm
not sure this contributes to this thread in a meaningful way, but I
thought it was worth mentioning.

eric