Re: Shit happens

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: Shit happens
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2 Jan 2011, at 13:19, Dick Kniep wrote:

> Thanks for the clear answer. However, this is the simple answer that is also in the manual. Yes I know it is not
directlypossible to get that data, but I am quite desparate to get the data back. If one way or another the data is
(exceptfor the 4 days we really have no data for) accessible, we will write a program to recover the data into the
productiondatabase. So if anyone of you knows about a way to access the actual data in the WAL file (or a reference
whereto find enough information to do this) I would be very happy.

I suppose you did already try restoring that dump and applying the log files to it and that failed?

Alban Hertroys

--
Screwing up is an excellent way to attach something to the ceiling.

!DSPAM:737,4d20711d11541020214904!

От: Dick Kniep
Сообщение: Re: Shit happens
От: Joel Jacobson
Сообщение: Finding recursive dependencies