Re: Interpreting statistics collector output

От Decibel!
Тема Re: Interpreting statistics collector output
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Aug 15, 2007, at 2:11 PM, Gregory Stark wrote:
> "Decibel!" <decibel@decibel.org> writes:
>
> LIMIT

Ok, you got me. :P But normally you wouldn't do a LIMIT without some
kind of an ORDER BY, which would mean scanning the whole table.

In any case, it's not a perfect metric, but in general use it seems
to be "good enough".
--
Decibel!, aka Jim Nasby                        decibel@decibel.org