Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 2019-07-12 00:10, Magnus Hagander wrote:
<snip>
> there have been discussions about for exampe moving pgweb to actually
> *use*
> github for a while as a POC for how things would or wouldn't work for
> our
> community ...

How feasible will that be to make happen?

As much as I strongly dislike MS, and GitHub themselves are doing dumb
things
recently (mostly UX wise), the network effect of having it on GitHub
would
probably mean more people contribute.

Saying that expecting pgweb to be fairly easy to grok enough to be make
useful
PRs. ;)

+ Justin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror
Сообщение: Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror