hardware checks (was Re: invalid memory alloc request size)

От Tom Lane
Тема hardware checks (was Re: invalid memory alloc request size)
Дата
Re: hardware checks (was Re: invalid memory alloc request size)  (Greg Stark <gsstark@mit.edu>)
Список pgsql-general
Janning Vygen <vygen@gmx.de> writes:
> one more question: You mentioned standard disk and memory checks. Can you
> point to some link where i can find more about it or which software do you
> mean? I guess i have to start looking at it.

The stuff I've heard recommended is memtest86 for memory checks and
badblocks for disk checks.  But perhaps someone on the list has better
ideas.