pgDay Paris 2020 Schedule Announced

От Vik Fearing
Тема pgDay Paris 2020 Schedule Announced
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
The 6th edition of the popular PostgreSQL conference pgDay Paris, a
PostgreSQL.Org Recognized Community Conference, will be held on March
26, 2020 in the French capital.  All of the talks will be in English.

Registration is open, and the EARLYBIRD discount is going fast so make
sure you grab that while you can! https://2020.pgday.paris/registration/
<https://2019.pgday.paris/registration/>

We received over 100 submissions from 60 different speakers—double the
interest from last year—and for only 8 slots!  This allowed us to
prepare an exciting schedule for you, with speakers from around the
world, including the United States, Sweden, the Netherlands, and of
course France; speaking on a wide range of topics, sure to please
everyone.  https://2020.pgday.paris/schedule/
<https://2019.pgday.paris/schedule/>

Finally, we will have a social event after the conference, made possible
by our sponsors!  See them (or even join them!) here:
https://2020.pgday.paris/sponsors/ <https://2019.pgday.paris/sponsors/>

For more information and videos from last year, see the website.

See you all on March 26th!
--
The pgDay Paris Team

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: