Re: During InitDB: could not access file "$

От Vitaly Belman
Тема Re: During InitDB: could not access file "$
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Hello PGSQL,

CN> Try: make install

CN> Cheers,
CN> Claudio

Thanks, that did the trick =)

Now I have a new trouble though.

InitDB finished fine and I starter Postmaster:

> "D:/Linux/msys/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster.exe" -i -D data
>
> LOG:  database system was shut down at 2004-03-26 18:02:03 FLE Standard Time
> LOG:  checkpoint record is at 0/A02AD0
> LOG:  redo record is at 0/A02AD0; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown TRUE
> LOG:  next transaction ID: 455; next OID: 17207
> LOG:  database system is ready
> LOG:  select() failed in statistics buffer: No error
> LOG:  select() failed in statistics collector: No such file or directory
> LOG:  statistics collector process (PID 4100) was terminated by signal 1

It already looked bad because of these "No such file or directory".

However, I tried to connect to the DB using psql:

The server said on that:

> LOG:  could not receive data from client: No such file or directory
> LOG:  incomplete startup packet

Using the "createdb" executeable yielded the same result :(.

What file does it want now? =\

Regards,
 Vitaly Belman

 ICQ: 1912453
 AIM: VitalyB1984
 MSN: tmdagent@hotmail.com
 Yahoo!: VitalyBe

>>   From MSYS I did:
>>   * configure --without-zlib
>>   * make

CN> Try: make install

CN> Cheers,
CN> Claudio

CN> ---
CN> Certain disclaimers and policies apply to all email sent from Memetrics.
CN> For the full text of these disclaimers and policies see
CN> <a
CN> href="http://www.memetrics.com/emailpolicy.html">http://www.memetrics.com/em
CN> ailpolicy.html</a>

CN> TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend

Сообщение: Re: During InitDB: could not access file "$
Сообщение: Re: During InitDB: could not access file "$