problems viewing information_schema.schemata

От Little, Douglas
Тема problems viewing information_schema.schemata
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

Some of my users are using sqldbx  and it’s not working due to a dependence on displaying the content of information_schema.schemata

When I query the view I see content.  When they do it, nothing – 0 rows – from sqldbx, pgadmin or other client.

I suspect that they don’t have access to a catalog table,  but can’t find it.

What is the definition for schemata?

Thanks

Doug Little

Sr. Data Warehouse Architect | Business Intelligence Architecture | Orbitz Worldwide

500 W. Madison, Suite 1000  Chicago IL 60661| Office 312.260.2588 | Fax 312.894.5164 | Cell 847-997-5741

Douglas.Little@orbitz.com

 cid:image001.jpg@01CABEC8.D4980670  orbitz.com | ebookers.com | hotelclub.com | cheaptickets.com | ratestogo.com | asiahotels.com

Вложения