Re: Autovacuum analyze can't find C based function

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Autovacuum analyze can't find C based function
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
https://github.com/openstreetmap/Nominatim/issues/1097#issue-341799919
> The function "transliteration" has been properly created during the installation processes according to the following
template:
> https://github.com/openstreetmap/Nominatim/blob/v3.1.0/sql/functions.sql#L25

> The strange thing is that i'm able to execute the function while background analyzation of the table "placex"
repeatedlyfails with the following error:

> 2018-07-17 06:59:35.908 UTC [30641] ERROR:  function transliteration(text) does not exist at character 23

In recent PG releases, autovacuum executes stuff under a restrictive
search_path setting (just pg_catalog, in fact).  So you need to do
something explicit to reference stuff in other schemas; either schema
qualify the name, or add a "SET search_path" clause to the function
definition.  This is good practice anyway: what you're seeing is that this
function fails with any search_path other than the one you use by default.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL :: Catalog Query
От: Keith Hickey
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15282: Materialized view with transitive TYPE dependencyfails refresh using pg_restore and psql