RE: URGENT - How to export data from EXCEL to Postgr eSQL ou pgaccess as you want...

От Dave Page
Тема RE: URGENT - How to export data from EXCEL to Postgr eSQL ou pgaccess as you want...
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

Or just use the Import Wizard in pgAdmin
(www.greatbridge.org/project/pgadmin) which will happily deal with quotes
for you.

Regards, Dave.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: libpgtcl and TCL_ARRAYS
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] libpgtcl doesn't use UTF encoding of TCL