RE: Re: Strange behaviour with Autocad/ODBC

От Dave Page
Тема RE: Re: Strange behaviour with Autocad/ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hey, don't knock pgAdmin, it's not my fault! Just because ADO can only do
forward-only recordsets with Declare/Fetch on...

Seriously though, ADO can't use server side cursors on PostgreSQL because
(presumably) the ODBC driver doesn't support them to a high enough level.

If can you see the query that is causng AutoCAD to crash if you switch on
the drivers commlog? If so, if you run it in pgAdmin, does it crash?

Regards, Dave.