RE: pgAdmin problems

От Dave Page
Тема RE: pgAdmin problems
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

You need to logged into a superuser account - often this would be
'postgres'. Unfortunately this will still not work in PostgreSQL 7.0.X as
there was a change to the backend which prevented the execution of certain
queries within a transaction block which is alway the case via ODBC. This
has been fixed in the the current development code for PostgreSQL for USER
and VACUUM queries but CREATE/DROP DATABASE queries still seem to suffer the
same problem.

Regards,
Dave.