RE: [INTERFACES] still cannot connect with pgAdmin

От Dave Page
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] still cannot connect with pgAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

That certainly looks OK. As Tom said in another message, are you sure you
are connecting to the correct datasource? I've not heard of this problem
anywhere else and this bit of code has been in pgAdmin for a while now.

Regards,
Dave.
--
Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association.
http://www.vale-housing.co.uk (Work)