RE: [INTERFACES] pgadmin question

От Dave Page
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] pgadmin question
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

An updated .exe (with the original logon code in it) can be found in:

http://www.pgadmin.freeserve.co.uk/pgadmin-exe.zip

Just extract it over the existing .exe in C:\Program Files\Vale
Software\pgAdmin

The distribution of v6.5.4 has temporarily been removed from our site. It
will be replaced with a new one shortly that will contain the updated .exe
and also a new installation program which makes the distribution slightly
smaller.

Regards,
Dave.
--
Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association.
http://www.vale-housing.co.uk (Work)

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: RE: [INTERFACES] pgadmin question
От: Peter Mount
Сообщение: Re: JDBC: Getting started with Serialization